The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, October 25, 2004

It Had Arrived! \/^__^
The Simplicty 4942 had arrived today from Katie in USA. \/^__^ Gonna cut it out and do a mock-up or 2 for my size and shape before making the actual Neck/Chest Scale Guard for my Elven Archer Armor. Then maybe make a set for Nessa to make sure she join us this Dec as an Elven Archer. Other than that, my progress had been shamefully, extremely slow. -__-

Oh! I think one of the reasons my Arwen Cranberry Dress look strange is that some of the panels are not running in the same direction. Like for the Front, the Center panel nape is running upwards but the 2 on the sides downwards. @__@ Will have to see how it can be fixed
(aka see how much cloth is left) so it's going back to my seamstress soon. -__-

Okay, off to draw some template and berbuka puasa at 6.52pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home