The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Notes To Yours Truly.....
These websites have great drawings of the Emblems, Flags/Banner and certain props, other than Poetic Lyrics and Close-Ups of props from the LOTR Movies:

The Two Towers Soundtrack

ROTK Web Extras

A little note on my bid to do an Advertising Website for the SW Group, I'm almost done. Just need to scan a new scan of that photo from the newspaper of a buncha American Kids who wear GHETTO costumes to the TPM Charity Premiere, try to dig some group photos of Shawn's SW Costume Parade in 1999 for comparision from the CD-RW and tidy up the Links page. Probably dump the whole thing over at my Tripod.com account with the Main page post over under my Tripod account and Geocities. Hate Geocities Limited Bandwidth. =__=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home