The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, June 05, 2005

For My Wedding.......
1. There will be NO Hindustan Music or MC Karaoke
2. Change to Dinner instead of Lunch so faster finish
3. A full SW and LOTR Themed "Wedding" and Vows taking Ceremony for friends. Visitors are encourage to come in Movies Themed Costumes, especially SW, LOTR, The Matrix, Harry Potter etc etc. -__^

And yes, that means my future husband must also be a SW & LOTR fanatic plus love to do costuming and props making with me. -__^

Why am I saying this? Cause yesterday, my Neighbour and ex-co-worker from SSC got married.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:08 AM , Blogger nut! said...

    Hey babe! hazel here. Love the water gown. it's so pretty! :D show us photos when it's done k? keep up the good work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home