The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, June 24, 2005

Me And My Stupid Ideas.......
Have plans to join my Lotrien friends that Oct 31st +/- at their Halloween Party and the theme set was Evil LOTR Characters. As much as I want to do Mouth of Sauron *Kiss Kiss* the helmet will be a BIG problem so after thinking and thinking and asking opinions from my Clefairy and even Mini Maul, came to the conclusion to do......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Yes, dear Handsome Beautiful Elvish Looking Annatar aka Sauron as how he might look like in the 1st and 2nd Age, and as what PJ and company intended to first appear to Aragorn in the initial scripts of ROTK.
Costume seems pretty managable with a Male Elven Robe with maybe Petal Sleeves and Galadriel Belt. The good thing is, I can recycle it to be Haldir's Lothlorien Garb (whenever dear Grandaunt force the Duo to dress up for the Celebration) or even do it like TTT Celeborn Robe with the Vest-like thinging added later when doing Celeborn or even dear Anarien's Imladris Robe (she only allowed Gowns for Celebration at Lothlorien on the order of dear Grandaunt Galady!).
Belt can be made or bought & created now for my future Galadriel's Costumes (from Alan Lee's Galadriel to the Prologue one to maybe even the Mirror Dress!).
As for the Wig, that is Anarien's hair after the "Hair Wave Setting Cream Experiment" so wavy and short (she is a March Warden on normal days afterall so how usually as long as her brothers'). Will order the wig soon and keep my fingers crossed that it'll turn out as great as my current Galadriel one. Oh! And make sure to remind the aunty to tell them to make it as thick as possible! -__^
Materialwise for the Robe, I'm looking at Silk Duponi rite now but will go for other types if can get something nicer and cheap. -__^
Okay, will give it much thots after July and start pulling out my hair in early Oct. ^__^
Got to continue sewing together my Slytherin School Robe rite now. o__O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home