The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Quick Notes......As Usual.....
Okay, I had finally "reactivate" my PayPal account so now can use it to pay others, especially Cat. It's also connected to my new MasterCard Debit Card so can add more money in when needed. -__^ Must also remember to revert the payment of the Meetup.Com Fees to my PayPal account as safer.

I have also decided to hop over to KL on July 1st and 16th to watch Starlight Cinema Screening of ROTS and the LOTR Trilogy Movie Marathon. \/^__^ There goes my money but I get to meet my Lotrien and Annwyn Gang again. And this time, I can depend on the Annwyn Gang to dress up in their SW/LOTR Costumes or Armor for both screening so me won't be a Han Solo again, like I was last year. =__=

As for the Harry Potter Book Release on July 16th, just gonna drag some people along very early in the morning at 6 or 7am in our HP Costumes. Can't join them later in the afternoon as I have to leave for KL by Coach by noon so can reach KL by 6pm and then another 30mins of Taxi Ride. Should be in a "Summer" PoA Slytherin Prefect Costume that day since I still haven't ordered my Slytherin Sweater. o__O

Ops! Must remember to order my Elven, Hobbit Ears and Liquid Latex plus maybe the Talcum Powder from Germany. The bad news is, that stupid Plastic Cover of the Instant Cobweb had caused my current Elven Ears to melt so I need to get a new set soon. Gonna be Haldir again this Dec and fool around at the SW Exhibition in my Haldir Elven Archer Armor. -__^

Hazel, I'll post a report (or reports) with photos about the SW Activities later when I can spare the time. -__^ Just keep a lookout on this blog. Take care, dear! *HUGS HUGS*

"Grandaunt", sorry about what happened as you told me on Sun. =__= Ya, I also don't like her with all her nonsense. *roll eyes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home