The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Plotting For My Trip To Comic Fiesta 2005......
I still want to go to KL for Comic Fiesta by KTM Train's Express Rakyat with some other people rope in so can do some Train photography while on the way. -__^

Going might be in AFC (Premiere) which will cost me SGD68 for a Window or Aisle. Can also go for ASC (Superior) which will cost SGD34 for either Window or Aisle Seat but I might be whinning about butt hurting again if I sleep and gotten front seat. o__O Eitherway, anything as long got Aircon. -__^

Now for coming home from KL, I wish I can afford the ADNFD (Premier Night Deluxe) which cost RM180 for 1 person and RM130.00 (Lower berth) and RM110.00 (Upper berth) for 2.

The plot is, 1-2 person get the ADNFD while rest the regular ASC (Superior) or even AEC (Economy). During the journey after our tickets had been approved, we all hang out in the ADNFD which can fit up to 6 people. Those sleepy can sleep on the 2 beds while rest can chit-chat, watch TV or play games.

The problem of course if I can get some people as partner in crime since CF is still a long, long time from now. =__= Hope Nessa and rest can join me so we can also be roommates.

Am leaving on Fri morning and coming home on Mon Night the latest so can be back at work on Tue. LOL! Maybe I will find another spot in the SW Exhibition Hall for me to sleep this Dec like I had with the LOTR Exhibition beside Boromir! -__^

Okay, off to settle my Slytherin School Robe. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home