The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!!!
May you have more decades of prosperity and racial harmony. ^__^ Nothing else feels like home. -__^

Anyhow, missed today's customary National Day Parade cause

I HAD AN ALLERGIC REACTION!!!!! =__=

My nose started going runny and my eyes swollen after I ate my lunch of Instant Tosai so something in the flour or its fermentation process is not okay with my body now. So ended up sleeping off the whole day after swallowing 2 Panadol Cold as initially thot it's just a Flu coming up. There goes my love for Crispy Tosai.

Currently my eyes still swollen slightly and hope it will dwell down soon as my eyes looked too small. =__=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home