The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Road To Bankruptcy........
E-mailed Scott over the cost of getting a full Biker Scout Armor and its Pistol from Kropserkel and below is the cost breakdown:

$350 US ST body armour kit
$180 US ST ABS rough cut helmet kit
$ 85 US ST blaster stunt
$ 65 US Shipping to Singapore by Expedited service
--------
$680 US product and shipping total
$33.32 US PayPal service charges on this amount
------------
$713.32 US total if paying by PayPal.
------------

Woh! O__O That comes to SGD1,177.14 !

Okay, I got the money technically ready to use but this will means I MUST work as much as possible during the run of the Star Wars Exhibition. =__= Basic Salary is surely SGD5.50/hour with a typical day getting SGD44 for 8 hours of work. A week of work will give me SGD308 and a month of no Off-Day SGD1320 minus CPF Contribution. Working from Late Nov till April will only earn me max SGD5,000.

Fine! I can clear the cost within 30+ days of working but must also consider the fact that I got a couple of UC and SSW items arriving end of the year or early next year at Simply Toys. Things like SSW Helm of the Mouth of Sauron (SGD54), SSW War Mask of the Morgul Lord (SGD82), UC High Elven Shield (SGD598), UC High Elven Sword (SGD380), UC War Helm of the Witchking (~SGD600), Anduril Scabbard (SGD225) and Strider Sword Scabbard (SGD260). =__= Ouch!!!!!!

Must really do more Hogwarts Robes and sell some of my collectibles to afford this rite now.

Anyhow, told Scott in my e-mail that will place my order around end of this month or early Sept so can receive it by end of Sept and run to Shawn & Jessica's house every weekends to put the parts together and be ready in time for the SW Exhibition or even the last couple of weeks Roadshows.

Wish me luck and this time round, there is NO TURNING BACK!!!!! 3 Years Plus of whinning about getting the Biker Scout Armor is long enough for me. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home