The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Grandaunt Dear...
You know that, that the "unknown twin" of the Fat Donut has a blog?

Found it in Clare's Listing.

And that reminded me......better PM Maggie, Katherine, Michaela, Clare, Himi, Jess, Yvette, Jennifer, Gen etc etc about me adding them to my Friends List. -__^ Heck, I kinda missed some of them like Michaela or Katherin as they been away doing other Historical Costumes so seldom meet them at the Forums or ML we are in. And I hope Jennifer is doing well too and much less depressed as since we first met online, she had nothing else but been a very helpful and yet humble person to rest of us Costumers. -__^

Okay, tomolo will PM them while my brother have his tution class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home