The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, September 16, 2005

I Remembered......You!
Someone at the LOTR_Costume ML pointed this Blog from Indiana State Museum to me and guess what I saw in one of its post?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
1. The Crate containing Gil-Galad Spear, other spears and has a broken wooden piece at the bottom while in Singapore. O__O

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
2. The one containing Gimli Stuffs I think and one of the drawers almost dropped on the floor if I didn't cushion its with my tight, while we were packing it! O__O

OMG! I MISSED THEM ALL and remembered that one of the crates even have a coffee cup stain courtesy of......ahem......me @__@ (and ya, that is the day I also discovered that McDonald's Styrofoam Coffee Cup ARE Biodegradeable after just 12hours of exposure to coffee). We also used to sit on them or snuggle beside them during lunch time on days when we are death sleepy.

Wish I can relive those memories. =__=

Hmmmm.....wonder if they also need Condition Reporter for the SW Exhibition. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home