The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Reminder To Self No. 101…..

1) Wigs To Order

- Wavy, Center-Parted, Mid-Chest Blonde (Annatar, Anarien)
- Wavy, Center-Parted 100cm Very Dark Brown (Arwen)
- 90cm Black with Bangs/Fringe (Hanajima Saki)
- Showgirl Cut, Below Shoulder Length Green (Darth Prion)
- Wavy 80cm (?) Reddish Brown (White Witch)
- Above Should Length Black (Maria Ross)

2) Costumes To Tailor Out/Complete
- Annatar aka TTT Celeborn aka Haldir aka Aidilfitri ’05 (End Oct)
- Witch Witch Battle Outfit (Early Dec)
- Imperial Officer (ASAP)
- Manga Leia Ceremonial Dress (Early Nov)
- Hobbit Lass (Need the Chemise, Bodice, Wig & Ears)
- Maria Ross/Riza Hawkeye Military Uniform (Mid-Dec or Donno When)


On another note, I have received my TPM Queen Amidala Pistol (Super Soaker) I won at eBay yesterday. Finally after over a week the item had arrived even tho' the seller is also in Singapore. =__= Will leave a Positive Feedback later tonite when I come back from Jurong East I think (if my bro comes home soon) since I got to photocopy those High Elven Armor Templates for Jacen/Coolvirus. Will also pass his money when I pass the templates to him.

So I now only need to get the Jango Fett Pistol (between the Hasbro one and Rubies) and a Stormtrooper Blaster (got to call that fellow again liao). The Padme Pistol from Rubies will also be cool if I can get it cheaply.

While on Blasters, I looked through eBay for the ROTJ Biker Scout Pistol and there are quite an amount on auction now. But those ending soon are at high price while the remaining got up to 6 days to the end of auction. =__= Budget after shipping of ~USD19.90 will be USD40. There is also the risk of the pistol not being as durable as one casted one from Kropserkel.

Will see if I will get some luck and able to get the pistol cheaply since I got till late this month when I finally gonna order my Biker Scout Armor. Shipping is 4-6 weeks so better end of this month if I want to get my Armor by end of Sept so got Oct to put it together. Well, USD65 for that 4-6 weeks shipping or USD110 for a week shipping......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home