The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Must repeat this to myself 100x a day:

I will not buy the fabrics for Arwen's Mourning Gown and have it done by the new seamstress until I had settle my bills and school fees! I will not buy the fabrics for Arwen's Mourning Gown and have it done by the new seamstress until I had settle my bills and school fees!

I'm having the delusion of posing at Fort Canning or CHIJMES or Orchard in it, looking all sober and sad like Arwen did in the movie; since I had decided to have it done to replace my Blood Red Gown yesterday. :-P Frankly, the gown was initially wasn't one of my favourites due to its lack of better, full body pictures but after seeing Naira's gown recently and hearing that my BR Gown may be gone case, I realized that it is actually quite easy to do (so most seamstress who do wedding gowns can do it too!). Hmm, maybe I'll just buy the fabric for the Veil (Black/Midnight Blue Silk Chiffon), the Red Insert (some Crimson Stretchable Matt look fabric), Buttons and the Trimmings now . . . . :-D That'll keep my desire down till more pictures appear on the gown and I got the money to buy the Silk Velvet (it's $12 per metre after putting a poor student face at Arab Street! And I need at least 8 metres to get the full gown with train and big sleeves done! @__@ ). Hope the Book "The Arts Of The Two Tower" will have this gown in larger format and full bodyshot, front and back! :-D

Aiyah! I must really go and learn how to sew Gowns and Robes at the Community Centre! Then I can really make sure Jeanatte and Hassan do Galadriel and Saruman respectively this Dec, while making the rest of my costumes like it was made by the seamstress/tailor.

Oh yes! Must remember to get some Brown/Wood Krylon Spray Paint, to paint Yazid's Frodo Staff ASAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home