The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, April 13, 2003

Am Guilty Of Buying A Few Things . . . >__<
-200pcs 4R Photo Album (SGD5.60)
-STAEDTLER Liquid Point Pens x4 (the only 4 that suddenly appeared at AMK Popular; for more Jedi Food/Energy Pellets to sell probably)

Okay, I need those things. And I still think I should get 1-2 more of the 200pcs 4R Photo Albums so I can put all my Cosplay Photos into less albums, instead of the usual 10-20 small 38pcs albums, and since it's the cheapest currently (should had bought the other brand when it was on sale from SGD6.10 to SGD4.90 last Dec!). Hmm, will have to calculate how much I can spare this week first. Most probably I can buy only 1 more album tomolo.

In other news, I can pay my school fees tomolo. Will do that in the mid-afternoon before going to Geylang to send in my costume. Then, find out how I can get another SGD80+ to pay for the gown in 2-4 week's time. Unless by then, I got the courage to get the necessary documents from my dad and close my POSBank Trust Account (that's SGD992.22 for me to keep for a rainy day!) or get my refunded school fees (I actually only need to pay SGD400++++ instead of SGD900++++ but the darn school policy of pay first, refund later @__@ ). Heck! Most of my problems are because of the fact I have little savings. >___<

Hai . . . no wonder in my heart I want Nanya Ring; I need the Courage that comes with it! ^__^

Off to do some stuffs now and sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home