The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, April 12, 2003

Finish A Thing Or 2 More
-Bought $15 POD Top-Up Card
-Found out what is replacing MAC Cosplay 2003
-Put the photos of my SW Collections and Props Progress into its album

Must do lots more tomorrow . . .

Anyhow, got a good news for the LOTR Team this Dec:

WE GOT A BOROMIR!!!


It's Kheldar of all people. -__^ But the price I got to pay is that I have to do his Costume (I AM MAD & UNREALISTIC). Hopefully not his Dinner Plate though. Well, Julia made it feel like so easy when she explained how she did one for her husband but I guess I got to change and try to do it. But he must pay for the fabrics, eh, cause if I sponsor everything, I'll really file for Bankrupcy!

So what is my LOTR Costuming List rite now?
-Ringwraith Robes, Gauntlets & Armored Boots Cover
-Queen Arwen Crown, Veil and Belt (for Mourning Gown)
-Jeanette's Galadriel Prolog Gown (the gown & the beadings! @__@)
-Kheldar's Boromir Costume
-Hassan's Chainmail (Sweater painted Silver)
-Yazid's Staff
-Faiz ?? (will depend on what he is not tailoring out to No. 1 Costume Costume)
-??
-My Elven-style Chainmail (my nails! my nails!)

And then, I still want to do the Elven Archer & Easterling Armors after I have done all those LOTR Costumes & Props, best before Jan 2004 so I can concentrate fully on getting Zam Wesell done by 2005 and having a stable job. Julia got the tutorial on how she did the Elven Archer so that will be "easy" but Easterlings, I donno what I can do. >__< Must get the 7" Action Figures of both first. And yub, all will be budget versions; paper marche, aluminium sheets and donno what else as long as the cost is low. Little metal forging I hope!

Oh shit! I still got to write up and explain on Strider's Outfit for Danny by the end of this month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home