The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, April 07, 2003

Again I Forget To Mention . . . @__@
Takahan said CosFest will probably be back to July 6th due to the SARs. Hurray! Now I got lots and lots of time to do other things in case, and so do Aisyah and Parish.

Wait . . . I'm sending Arwen out. Never mind, if I can complete my project by then, I can do my Ringwraith Robes and Gauntlets and Boots.

Wait . . . I have to do Myrtle 1942 Robe first, and get the skirt tailored. Or I can just use my YJC skirt. -__^

Oh ya, no Jibrille Gown next year I think. Got to save money to get the Elven Sword and the helmet later. -__^

Reiko and D seems like so tempting to hang but I already got the fabrics so maybe I'll just throw $150 to get them both done (1 skirt and 2 blouses; both sharing skirt) by a friend or Lynn or the seamstress.

No, no Battle Royala. No Misty Wedding Dress. No Misty Psyduck Suit. No Jango Fett (although I can't promised that I won't get Boba Fett Helmet to convert!). No Kirie. No Arwen Lavender Beaded Gown. @__@

But there will be Zam. And Elven Archer (3rd Age Elven Armor) & Easterling will probably be possible since they are handmade. AOTC Anakin is possible too, or else I just intergrate it into my Jedi Costume. Darth Maul Sith Training is still on the Horizon since I already got the fabric but no money to do the belt and gauntlet gloves (heck! the belt and gauntlet will be used for my Sith Costume too!).

Will I stop putting too many costumes on my list! >__<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home