The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, April 13, 2003

Forget To Mention Last Nite:
I saw Saiyuki Reloaded Manga, in English at Popular yesterday! ^__^ Really, really want to get it but it cost SGD9++. And I still haven't bought #3 & #4 of X/1999 Manga (SGD8.50 each!). Hai . . .maybe I'll get it after I get some cash from selling some of my stuffs at Clark Quay.

Anyone free on a Sunday of May to accompany me to sell my stuffs? Commisions will be given! -__^ Got more than a whole suitcase of stuffs to sell cheaply. I just need to clear up some space in this house and my room. And I need the cash however small it is. -__^

Have to get ready to go to school, Geylang and maybe Spotlight Orchard rite now . . ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home