The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, March 29, 2003

This Is Weird . . .


Check out this quote from At-Sunrice Cafe Official Site on CosFesta

". . . .Celebrate with us and you may find yourself taking photos with the characters in Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Final Fantasy or Star Wars . . "

Now how in the world they knows that there is gonna be LOTR Group, with a dash of Harry Potter & Star Wars added in here and there? @__@ I remember keeping about our LOTR Team a wrap till the actual day.

Well, spoke with Takahan and he told me that since the "sponsor" have no idea about Anime, he gave examples of LOTR, SW & HP Cosplay. Well, that explains that but technically, it's still scary how what they said did come true, thankfully in a way too! @__@

On the Costuming Front, I began to wonder if there is really a need for me to dye that White Japanese Crepe Satin to Pink. From the sample pieces, the pinkish still can be seen when the organza is put on top of the satin. But in the pictures provided, the gown looks very, very pink.



And since my Velvet is very Red, IMHO, it'll be a lot better and more matching if the Inner Dress is within the Red Color Range, i.e. Pink. I had seen pictures of others who also used very Red velvet with Whitish Satin/Whatever and it doesn't look rite at all IMHO. And u know me, I'm an Accuracy Freak! ^__^

Guess it's just that I had never done Stove-Top Fabric Dyeing before (only did Cold Dye, aka using Hot Water Dyeing Process) and I'll hate to damage the Satin as I got it at a good bargain; SGD5.50/m instead of SGD6, and of 4+m long, for the price of 4m. And it been raining or cloudy these few days.

Hai . . .life is so much of risks . . . >__<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home