The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, March 29, 2003

I Had A Dream Last Nite, I Was A Jedi . . .


Ops! Wrong one. I had a dream last nite of my later mom changing some of her jewellery for new ones. As you know, I'm kinda in a bad money situation with myself. Other than having decide to withdraw my Singapore Shares (just 300 of it for $300), I'm thinking of using some of my jewellery to help me out till I get the money from my shares. But I'm very, very hesistated to do it; am afraid later I can't get them back. And, apart from the Gold & Diamond Ring Fathullah gave me years ago (which I bet doesn't cost much), I donno which other jewellery to let go for now. But, I need the money. >__<

Hai . . . I having dreams of running away from them all again. I need to rearrange my life again, and complete what had been left hanging for now.

I need to reshuffle my life . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home