The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, March 27, 2003

Wwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! >___<



Check out this news concerning the The Lord of the Rings Motion Picture Trilogy - The Exhibition:

LORD OF THE RINGS EXHIBITION EXTENDED FOR EASTER!
The Lord of the Rings Motion Picture Trilogy - The Exhibition has been extended until 21 April 2003 . . . The Lord of the Rings Motion Picture Trilogy - The Exhibition will travel to the Science Museum, London and then to museums in Boston, Singapore and Sydney . . .

Guess Singaporeans will only get to see it in late 2004. >__< Well, it has the advantage that I could do my Elven Archer & Easterling Armor by then (hopefully) and be experienced in the wearing of my Arwen Gowns BUT still, it's still far, far away. And I could be busy working by then (unless I take some low-pay part-time or shift work). I could take up my sis's offer to sponsor my Return Tickets to London BUT with the kind of mess I'm in, and the things I had committed myself to (as to where all my savings will go to), I doubt I can do it. >__<

Too many problems, too little ways to solve it. Heck! I been along on solving my problems ALL the time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home