The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, May 15, 2003

The Article About Cosplay In Malaysia Is Out:
Cosplay to hit town in a big way
I have someone get me the newspaper and will get it from her this June during CosMas.

Hmm, the first Cosplay is in 1983. How far back did SW Costuming went? 1977? @__@ Well, that is what Pamela/JDM keep telling us. But as we all know, back then it was a minority; only after TPM came out in 1999 did SW Costuming pick up in much larger amount (also the time I started going into this hobby). Same goes with LOTR; before 2000, there are people doing it but only after 2001 did it became the interest of a lot more people. -__^

And another thing about Neo's Coat, I must read through this thread on a larger screen:
The OFFICIAL Neo Reloaded coat thread

I had also the teaser trailer that suppose to be seen at the end of The Matrix Reloaded. Something I noticed, I can reuse my Neo's costume this Nov for The Matrix Revolution since Neo seems to be wearing the same thing. Unless I sew Trinity's coat myself! (No more funds to spare for costumes making at my seamstress; now only got for Galadriel, Mourning Gown and a BIG maybe Myrtle Skirt & Shirt, D's Skirt & Blouse & Reiko's Shirt)

Must remind self and everyone to stay till the end of the credits this Friday, like with Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home