The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Start Talking I Must . . .
Gotten the cash but I can't really do anything with the extra till I had done the marketing for the month. The good news is, the freezer is full; the bad news is, that means I can't buy this month's beef supply till the freezer is half full. So guess the beef buying have to be shifted to somewhere near the end of the month and I must set aside SGD100 at least for it. Tomolo, I'll do the marketing for the veges and probably a bit of seafood (especially fish; sick of eating beef and crabs and prawns this month).

Tomolo will also be the day I had been waiting for; getting my Arwen Rose Dress & Neo The Matrix Reloaded Coat from my seamstress. Need to pay her another SGD150 and both costumes will be mine permanently. ^__^ Well, for the Neo Coat, I kinda regret that I didn't do sufficient research before I get it done; the bottom half of the coat is suppose to be cut in a slight triagular shape (like a school skirt) and is one piece. Mine so far has a slit at the back. Anyhow, the good thing is, I had gotten 6.5+m of the cloth for my Myrtle Robe so should I really find a need, I can change that part only (and even add a lining?). Hmm, there is still this Nov's The Matrix Revolution to attend with the FanForce and I shouldn't be doing anymore The Matrix costumes after this one. -__^

Tomolo I must also hunt for the Neo-like Shades at . Also must drop by No. 1 CostumeCostume to check wherther they got any short male hair to rent out. And get a toy revolver since I can't bring Sai (too expansive and no use after this) and black pole (too long). Anyhow, the good thing is, I found one near my house, and it only cost SGD2.50; a little black spray paint will give it a more realistic look. -__^

And now on the my trip to Arab Street with Aisyah. -__^ I showed her around and she gotten some fabrics for her Uruk-Khai and her friend's Ringwraith. The good thing is, we found this thick vinyl (light brown color) and it only cost SGD4/m. Bloody cheap man! Aisyah gotten a metre while I gotten 2 for my Ringwraith Boots cover (and maybe Khelder's Vambrace, my Vambrace, Faiz's Body Armor, and my pouch?). Other than that, I gotten what left of that black satin-like fabric for my Myrtle's Robe.

And then yesterday, I finally withdraw all my Singapore Shares. Got 425 inside, a rise of 21 shares since last year. Well, I need the money and technically if I do keep it to 2007, I probably got 500-600 shares the most in total. I can earn that in a month when I work. Will use SGD200 to go to CosMas this June (hope those fellows keep the price low as we're sharing rooms). Then again, I should ask Masako if there are others who're willing to share rooms with me as I'm very uncomfortable sharing rooms with guys, even if there are lots of us (hey! there're are things we girls like to do that guys shouldn't see!). Will see what the rest say about getting our bus and hotel rooms.

Oh, since I'll clear my 2 costumes tomolo, I can afford to get the fabric for my Galadriel Dress and send it to my seamstress. The cost of the fabric (7m of Satin Back Crepe) I will get from this month's money (Meaning: Budget is SGD50-) while the tailoring cost from the money I'll be getting in 2 weeks' time. The wig cost (SGD29) also from that money.

Hmm, mustn't forget that I'll be getting the sword this July. Plus afford my Mourning Gown (my last Arwen Dress for the time being). Hai . . . I MUST release those money! >__<

Okay, for a little something funny. I found this Caption Photo at SW Official Site:



This caption is my favorite: "...three armored Vaders, two hooded Emperors, and a Dooku in a Sith tree! (DarthDithrich)"

Now that reminded me that I want to do the LOTR version of that Christmas song. -__^ But having trouble thinking what to say for Day 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11 & 12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home