The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, May 12, 2003

My Nose Is Running Away . . .
Started in the afternoon; thot due to lack of sleep but then again maybe I am allegic to NTUC Orange Juice (but it's my breakfast!). Hmm, I thot lots of Orange Juice good for one?

Anyhow, called up my seamstress and she said she'll adjust it accordingly. She forget to put the slit at the back anyway. @__@ NowI I need to get the shades and the wig. And learn how to do binding with Sara Wrap.

Anyhow, I got this weird idea of wearing my Myrtle Costume when I go to Malaysia for CosMas this June. Make me look like some student. ^__^ And the Sweater plus robe will offer some warmness in the bus. -__^ Wish I can go there by train but so far no one want to accompany me as I want to do some photoshoot too. Maybe in Dec when I go for CosFiesta as that one I most likely wearing my Mourning Gown.

Off to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home