The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, May 08, 2003

Things I Need To Settle:
1. Send E-Mail to Kak Intan
2. Reply Danny's E-Mail
3. E-Mail the seller in Germany about the cost of those ears to Singapore
4. Get 20 Buttons For Neo's Coat
5. Get 1" Golden Ribbons for my Galadriel Gown
6. Get that Chongsam Button for my Myrtle's Robe
7. Finish Myrtle's Vest
8. Find Peter-Pan/Round Collar Shirt, best long sleeves (or get it tailor made)
9. Get the fabric for Myrtle Skirt's skirt and get it done (or use my YJC Skirt)
10. Finish my wands (darn! I need an oven to heat up the scupley)
11. Finish the LOTR Team Website
12. Finish my Cosplay Website
13. Finish the first stage of my SW Website. Donno what color to use for the background; sick of the space look. @__@
14. Make costumes for Padme & Maul from those left over cloths. Padme asked for Frodo or Arwen while she insisted that Maul be Ringwraith or Aragorn. @__@
15. Reschedule my sleeping patterns.
16. Send Celebro for repairs.

Going to sleep now; will talk cock more later today when I wakes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home