The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, May 11, 2003

Darn! I Made An Error About Neo's Coat
- There are at least 25 button on it. Saw a full body picture yesterday while surfing for Neo's profile.
- There is NO split on the sides. Saw the picture on Clare's Blog when Neo was spinning and realized it's a full 2 pieces only instead of 4 if there is a split at the side.

Will have to call up my seamstress later today to ask if she had cut it and if not, to include the new ammenments. The accuracy bug is bitting me real bad, even for a one-shot costume. @__@

Oh! And I can't sleep although it's 3.44am in the morning. >__<

Will talk about my trip to Arab Street with Aisyah on Sat later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home