The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, May 09, 2003

Had Settle Some Stuffs Yesterday/Today:
1. Send E-Mail to Kak Intan
2. Reply Danny's E-Mail
3. E-Mail the seller in Germany about the cost of those ears to Singapore
4. Get 20 Buttons For Neo's Coat
5. Send Neo's Costume

Yub, I am almost confirmed to do Neo this Friday at the SW FanForce Movie Outing. ^__^ The tailoring cost SGD70 cause it was a "rush" work and my seamstress promised that I'll get it this Thursday together with my Arwen Dress. She had cleared the Mak Andam's order so it'll be easier. Gave her a deposit of SGD50 so now I need to pay another SGD150 for both costumes. Hai . . . luckily this costume I can reuse as one of Darth Prion's costumes (she's one fashionable Sith Lord! -__^ ) or other times cause it's quite "normal" looking. If not, no way I'm willing to pay so much for the tailoring. Anyhow, buying a Jubah from Hejab Iran will cost a lot more (my Neo costume cost SGD101.20), the last time I checked, the cheapest was SGD120! @__@

She also told me to get 7m of Satin for Galadriel's Costume. For the skirt trimming (the 1- 1.5" Gold Ribbon), she advice me to get it after she had cut the fabric. Cost of tailoring, I'm assuming to be SGD100 the max cause it's only 1 layer, minus the sleeves and design straight forwards. Now I really must make sure that my Mourning Gown will be the last expansive gown I'll send to her. The skirts (D/Reiko & Myrtle) and maybe blouse, I'll send much later when I'm very sure I can afford it (I need to finalize Myrtle Skirt anyway; the no. of pleats).

Oh gosh! Now that Costumer's Ideology of "Your Costume Will Never Be Finished" is really eating into my head; I sense I'll keep upgrading my Myrtle Costume till it's 100% screen accurate! >__<

While on my seamstress, now it seems she's doing some shirts/costumes for TCS 8. Wooh! Is she becoming one of Mediacorp's regular costumes maker?

At Joo Chiat Complex, I also tried to find the fabric for Kheldar's Boromir Costume. Found the design (as I mentioned before here) but there is NO Red, only fushia, brown, blue etc etc. >__< Darn! Did I really see it in red that day? Now I got to look somewhere else for it and probably get just enough to make the sleeves (1 metre).

So what stuffs I got to settle later today or next week should I be in their vicinity (other than settling what I had previously listed out)?
- 5m minimal of that cloth for Myrtle's Robe (pattern asked for 6 yards)
- Check if No. 1 CostumeCostume got the Neo-like wig
- Borrow/Kidnapped/Buy (if it's bloody cheap!) the Shades like Neo wears in The Matrix Reloaded.
- Calculate what I can afford and what I can't till June 13th.

Okay, off to bed now for me. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home