The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Ju Hasn't Sent Me Those Scans
It's that of the LOTR Costumes available at No. 1 CostumeCostume. Want to show my friends at Haldir's Elven Archers how the vinyl cloth version of the 2nd Age Armor looks like. Will wait a few more days before SMS her about it.

While on Haldir's Armor, visiting the forum and Julia's Elven Archer Tutorial any other day (or daily) really want to make me drop everything and do that armor. Well, I'm not that interested in the body armor cause compared to the 2nd Age one, if offers little protection (Haldir was back stabbed! >__< ) but I love the helmet. ^__^ And Julia does have the tutorial for the helmet done, together with the shoulder bells. Okay, okay, I must be patient. Settle my current LOTR costumes first, then I can do the Elven Archer Armor. Frankly, if I do the Elven Archer, I must also do the Easterlings Armor. -__^ Technically for me, they comes as a pair!

Oh! Must remember to save the webpage and thread Julia put up concerning how she did her husband's Boromir Costume. Wait, I did that already rite? @__@ Hehehehee, one thing I love about Julia is that we shared a little common love for doing great items using the cheapest things. -__^

One of these days when I do get to attend DragonCon or other Cons in USA, I gonna make sure I meet her and family and take lots of photos together. It'll be great to put a face to a name, even more greater to meet the person in person! -__^

Okay, gonna get ready to go out now or I'll never go out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home