The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, May 15, 2003

Some People Are Too Greedy
Surfing through eBay and I found this:
PEPSI-Cola Can STAR WARS Limited Edition RARE
Price: US $14.97 @__@

I got a few of the cans understorage, including 7-Up one and 1.25L Bottle Labels; all unfortunately open on the top. But no way will I sell it for such a stupid price. @__@

Here's another:
MATRIX RELOADED ~ MORPHEUS/ THE TWINS Poster
For Heaven's sake, it came FREE with First Magazine. And the fact that it got the flowline, it's value is highly reduced.

Some items on the other hand are plain silly. Like "COTTON MEN UNDERWEAR Frodo Lord Of The Ring". Pillow Cases is one thing, underwear for Men? @__@ Well, from the TPM Underwear my sis bought for my bro (and which he refuses to give or sell to me for the Maul ones), the picture is suppose to be small and it DOESN'T comes in Adult size (the most is for Age 12 like my bro's).

Hai . . .some people . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home