The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

When Oh When . . . .
Should I send in my Galadriel costume to the seamstress. Can't really decide when to do it, mainly cause I haven't got time to return to drawing out the sleeves of the dress. The 2nd reason is of course the deposit.

And I still can't really decide wherther to really get that SGD10/m cloth for my Myrtle Pinafold or hunt for a cheaper alternative (if possible, max SGD5/m!) and when to send it in. The no. of pleats still put me in doubts; no one else other than me seems to be doing extensive research/guessing on Myrtle's Uniform at the ML and forums. >__< Well, I know I can risk it but should I? I don't want to return back to work on this costume once it's done cause I want to turn to doing others (especially mine and others LOTR Costumes). Frankly, I can't even decide if I really want to wear it for the book release this June 21st which means I must send in the pinafold by this Monday and get the temporary Hogwarts patch ASAP (and pay by paypal so I get it within 7 days!).

Decisions suck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home