The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Some Things Just Give Me The Shivers
Watch The Matrix on Celebro a few times now and I kinda got shivers when I reach certain parts. Due to the usual things lor, especially that I haven't thot about it for a couple of weeks cause was preoccupied with my LOTR Costumes. Moreover, I haven't get to watch Trauma for months now; can't seems to find out when it's showing time on Discovery Channel. Well, if IT had happened, I wouldn't be living this life rite? Yes, I most likely had been more happier and more matured. Anyhow, it give me the mood to continue writing my altergo REAL back story. Okay, maybe a few more paragrahps cause I'm a bad storyteller but at least, I'll start recording it.

Also in a little mood to add a few more paragraphs to Darth Prion/Si-Addien back story. Actually, I just wrote a crappy ending to it since whatever I wrote before had gone down the drain when Celeborn went into Coma on Dec 31st 2001. Still must write the centre of the story, how Darth Vader really found her and trained her. Yes, that means I must re-read #1 of my Darth Maul Comic. And I still haven't figure out what name to use for that Jedi Master she fought with and the one who gave her, her scar. Well, I'll finish it someday. I just lost the touch for storytelling these days. Wait . . . I also forget where I put the draft for that FanFic. @__@

Okay, back to doing my Websites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home