The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, May 26, 2003

Finally Decide To Buy The Matrix VCD
Cost me SGD9.40 (5% extra discount from the promotion price of SGD9.90). Am going to start watching it now; will talk more later. -__^

Anyhow, from my Cosplay Wishlist on the left, I might go as Galadriel for CosMas IF I can get the gown done by then and make the crown myself. Wig, hopefully I will get it by then, if not I gonna have a great time combing my current one. @__@ Well, think Elrond will need his Mother-In-Law on his back while Arwen (Aisyah) will need her grandma to back her up (well, my interpretation of the Aragorn-Arwen back story was that Galadriel was partially responsible for Arwen to choose Aragorn cause while he was in Lothlorien, she dressed him up so finely and send him to spend his days with Arwen! -__^ )

Off to The Matrix rite now ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home