The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

I Really Feel Like
Adopting some of those LOTR Pixer Dolls from one or all of the Japanese sites. They are sooo adorable and unique IMHO. Maybe I can put them on my LOTR: The Project 2003 website or somewhere related to my LOTR Costumes. -__^

Today, I had scanned all the pictures from the film I gotten back yesterday and also a few other stuffs. Now going to spend a couple of hours processing them and maybe posting them up in my Yahoo! Album for others to see.

Oh! Check this out! ^__^

Eowyn K.O. (Kick Orc) Dress

I'm doing her Refugee Dress and if I combine the Inner Dress and make the corset/vest, I can get this Dress. -__^ That'll make 2 costumes in 1! ^__^

Okay, off to do some stuffs now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home