The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Some Quick Notes:

I had gotten my Mary Janes Shoes (Size 9!) for my Myrtle Costume. Not "The One" but it got the basic features of low heels, squarish front, black and front strap etc. Cost me SGD19.90 so I'm not complaining. -__^ Now I need to get a Grey Stockings to complete it and do my Robe & Pinafold. Oh, also get the Hogwarts Patch as soon as it's ready. ^__^

I had finally uploaded a few pages on my new Elven Ears, comparision between the different Harry Potter Patches sold, and comparision between Bias Tapes & Pippings. Also a page containing Pin's Elrond Costume and her bro's Sam Costume. Had also send them the address of those 2 pages. ^__^

Developed 1 film and it's the rest of the Harry Potter OotP Outing and the TCZ Cosplay Competition. Will send the other as soon as I got SGD12 to spare (Man! Why did my regular photo shop changed its services to Kodak? It used to be SGD10 or less for developing a films and getting all 36 prints >__< ). Also need to finish the film currently in the camera.

Also gotten a SGD25 Pod Top-Up Card and it's picture of Storm. Feel like selling it and the IceMan one on eBay together. I'm not that such a big X-Men Fan and I have no idea if I want to keep them. -__- Anyhow, I can use some cash in my PayPal account rite now. -__^

Bought 2 more 4R 200 Photo Albums at Popular. Thot of getting 3, 1 more to store the family photos but I think better to calculate how many I need first. Maybe even get the 300 ones instead to reduce the amount of albums.

Had also reuploaded my photos from CosMas to my Cosplay.com account. Hope that Haru didn't find it; I'm VERY PISSED OFF that he just posted the link at the CF Forum without asking my permissions! >__< Had adding in pictures of my Elven Ears and not label the photos CosMas to cover up my track. Must remember to tell Aisyah, Pin & her bro and the Paiway Cosplayer the link.

Tomolo or another day, must find a way to upload all those CosMas photos I want to contribute to the Photo CD done by Victor. Yub, probably only max 2/3 of them and no profile photos.

Oh! I had trouble publishing the webpages using MS FrontPage (due to problems with this computer or the program or Tripod) so I had to upload the files/pages one by one to my Geocities Account using their Upload Tool.

Err, where did I put last Nov Harry Potter Photos? Can't find the album in my room! @__@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home