The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, July 17, 2003

Some Quick Notes Again . . . .
Yesterday (since it's now Fri) is officially a day of Bolt Buying. Went to Arab Street to get those Matt & Wet Look Vinyl for one of the Malaysian Cosplayers. While there, I itchy finger go and buy the same fabric I gotten for my Neo Reloaded Coat, thinking for either my Ver. 2.0 one or Myrtle or a GL Dress I'm interested in, and so I again bought ALL 5+m of it. Cost the same at SGD5/m unfortunately, although I feel like this bolt is shorter. @__@

Then still itchy finger go to the other shops to look around. Stop at the only shop that sell the Black Silk Velvet to ask when they are bringing in a new bolt and to my horror discovered that they are not going to anymore. >__< Went around to look for another alternative but found none so back to the shop. Then gotten whatever Black Silk Velvet they have (3+m) at SGD32 (Normal Price SGD15/m; the Price I always gotten SGD12/m). Hai . . . just enough for the Mourning Gown sleeves (or the Blood Red Dress Jumper). So I now must give in to the "fake" Silk Velvet at Chinatown for the body part of the dress (SGD10/yard one and a bit elastic and coat not that long) or some Rayon Velvet. Unless I use 100% Polyester Velvet (SGD6.50/m) but think better not cause that thing is thick and stiff. >__<

Broke, I went to City Hall MRT to pass the Vinyl to Sean/SDF-2 so he can pass it to the Malaysian Cosplayer this Weekend.

Then off to Spotlight to get my Black Cheesecloth. There were 3 bolts of them there so I gotten the one that is of the medium amount (the other seems like a new bolt while the other seems too little and was labelled 4m). Ordered for 10m but at the 10th metre, there is hardly left so I bought ALL of it. Total length: 11.75m at SGD35.15. Great! One of the layers for my Ringwraith costume gonna be very baggy. -__^

So I'm Officially very, very broke for now. Still left almost SGD200 after adding in whatever I had hidden in my Coinbank but must remember that I should set aside SGD100 at least to pay for the Witchking Sword next month (yes, delaying it to next month due to both lack of space to hang it and lack of money to spare) and the marketing for the rest of this month till next Aug 13th.

Anyhow, I'm planning to sell of some stuffs end of this month at the MAC Screening cum Bazaar so I may get some cash from there. So far had only a few things to let go:
- 1 Dull Blue Shoes (suppose to be for AOTC Padme Tatooine Dress but the actual one doesn't suit me so scrape the idea)
- KERA Magazine
- 3 POTF2 Action Figures (with Slides some more!)
- 3 McDonald Muppet Babies Plush
- Evagalion: The Movie VCD
Err, that's all for now till I do more digging.

Will let them go for at least SGD5 each (item). Maybe put a notice at my booth too that says "Please buy my stuffs so that I can empty my room and afford the costume for EOY Event Cosplay".

I need a few more hundreds to get a few costumes done this year:
- Mourning Gown
- Vanilla (maybe!)
- GL Dress (maybe! doing it cause its design is same as Vanilla's so my seamstress can use the same pattern)

And haven't added in the amount I need to buy the materials for Jeanette's Galadriel Dress (could ask her to pay for the materials and I do the gown for free as a late birthday gift) and more materials for my Ringwraith Costumes. Oh! Don't forget the wood for my Elven Sword (Julia had added me to the list of Elven Costumers at her site). Enshi is rite, maybe I should do it myself, with the help of Uncle Yong of course! -__^

Okay off to sleep now. Having a headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home