The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, July 13, 2003

I Think I Had Found A Nice Mary Janes. . .
It's at a shop at AMK Central and cost SGD19.90. The face seems to be some kind of soft vinyl and the front not that square but think it'll do the job. Will get a pair as soon as I got the money. -__^ After that still got to look for the stockings, tie and round collar white shirt.

As for my Dec Cosplay (both on 1st day of Comic Fiesta & MAC EOY Event), I feel like want to do Vanilla from Galaxy Angels. She is the most covered up among the team and I want to become a silent character for once. -__^ Well, can use Cotton Drills for the Dress and Cardboard or Sintra (if I can get it from someone in USA) for the headpiece BUT it's a matter of wherther I do it myself or get it done by my usual seamstress or get a costume shop (most unlikely -__- ). And that means adding another costume to my list, and probably another SGD150 poorer. -__- Will ask my usual seamstress and the costume shops to quote me. If less than SGD70, I'll take it; if not, either do it myself or forgo it. Materials should cost around SGD30-40 so am trying to keep the cost to slightly more than SGD100 max. Ya, if I do it myself, it'll equal to the amount I pay for the materials alone. But that costume got Princess Seams and I've no experience in it yet. >__<


Oh! Here's what I may post to recruit more people into my LOTR Cosplay Group:

"So it begins . . . ."--Theoden, The Two Towers

A LOTR Cosplay Group is being formed for the 2nd Day of EOY MAC Event. So we are inviting anyone who are planning to do LOTR Costumes to join the group. :)

Currently, we [b]urgently[/b] need
-Merry
-Pippin (best buddies are highly recommanded)
-Bilbo
-Saruman
-Gandalf the White
-Ringwraith No. 4, 6, 8 & 9

We also need other characters to be filled in, mostly Humans. PM me to verify which characters/costumes are still available.

We don't mind repeated Characters but we do mind repeated costumes.

So what are u all waiting for? PM me if interested!

Don't be like Eowyn at Helm's Deep. -__^


Whatsa think of it? ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home