The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, July 14, 2003

It's Here!!!! ^__^
I had received my Elven Ears from Germany today! Woh! That IS Fast as I placed the order and paid on Monday 7/7/03. So that means it took merely 5 working days (or 6 normal days) for the item to arrive here from Germany. Hai . . . if I had known, I would had placed my order on 27th June so can get the ears by 4/7 in time for CosFest. So now I got to find a way to repaint to match my ears color and practice fixing it myself.

Next on the list in order of importants:
- Woochies Space Ear Tips (Small)
- Ben Nye's Bond Off
- Liquid Latex ("Dark" Flesh Color?)
- Flesh Stack
- PROS-AIDE ADHESIVE & DETACHOL

For the Ben Nye's Bond Off, think I can get it locally but rest must order from USA. -__- Will e-mail Julia later to ask if she can help me get those Woochies Space Ear Tips (Small) and maybe Flesh Stack if I can't get it in Singapore.

Okay, off to photography my new ears and post about them at the LOTR Elves Ears Thread at Comic Fiesta Forum. -__^ Pin surely want to hear about it! -__^

Ops! Must remember to settle a few other stuffs too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home