The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, September 08, 2003

I Didn't Buy It . . .
That Gothic Lolita Skirt from People's Park Shopping Centre. The shop where I originally saw it was closed so I went to another. But she only got Size M (at SGD33) and insisted it's too small for me (it was fitting IMHO). o__O Malas nak layan so I went downstairs and saw another type that can fit the bill but it cost SGD39.90. Out of my Budget so I gotten no skirt today. Will use that Black Knit Fabric Skirt I got in my Wardrobe or my Black Suit Pants.

So off to Arab Street after that and gotten some Purple Roses Trimming and Blue Roses with Green "Leaves" for my GL Headdresses. Next, went to my usual Chinese Cloth shop and finally gotten more of that Wool Fabric for some Fellowship Cloaks. Cost me SGD108 (SGD6/yard) -__- and the whole bolt is actually only 18yards so can only make about 4 Fellowship Cloaks. Hmmm, one for Boromir, one for me, one probably for Sam and another to keep or sell off.

Later, I dropped by Arts Friend and gotten more Aluminium Sheets plus White & Blue Face paints. I also gotten the Aug 2002 issue of CLEO at the 2nd Hand Books Store and SW Insider Issue 69 (okay, I had missed 2 issues of SW Insider now -__- ). Ya, the Aug 2002 issue of CLEO is the one that got photo of me and gang at Zouk for AOTC Launching and they MISLABELLED our names! >__<

Also jot down the proper address of SAGA City while at Bras Basah Complex before heading home.

Okay, off to start on my GL Headdress now. If I can finish it tonite, then I'm free tomolo to send Celebro to Kallang Way.

Oh, do u know that if I add "S" to Celebro, it become Celebros which means "Silver Foam" or "Silver Rain" in Elvish; a stream in Brethil falling down to Teiglin near the Crossing according to The Silmarillion? LOL! ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home