The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, September 07, 2003

My Face As Oily As Kuali . . .
Frankly, I haven't been washing my face regulary these past few weeks. >__< A bit more pimples are poping up and I dread it (for the obvious reason sometimes I tend to scratch it off!). Anyhow, my facial washer is finishing up so I got to get a new tube soon. The problem is, 1 tube cost almost SGD10 and I also thot of getting the Toner which is another SGD12+. O__O Must also remember to get that Woman magazine (forget title but it's thick) for the Free Facial Mask. Hmm, know something, buying 5 of that magazine (SGD25) to get 5 tubes of the facial masks is cheaper than buy a box of the facial mask (SGD30?). Ya, but what am I gonna do with 5 of that magazine; it's not some SW or LOTR or The Matrix or X-Men blah blah that I can easily sell off online or something. -__- And although I technically got a new source of money, I CANNOT use it anyhow and only for importan stuffs that I need. Special Beauty Products can wait but stuffs I need can't.

And that brings me to the next issue: I finally gonna get Celebro fixed. Planned to send it to Kallang Way last Thurs after I help Aisyah at her workshop but Mak got Tummyache. O__O Thot of on Fri but Mak got a terrible Backache. O__O Sat and Sun Morning was spent at Cik Normah & Pakcik Muslimat house for their son's Wedding while Sun afternoon, there was kenduri at home. >__< Later today seems like a good time BUT I need to rush to Chinatown to get that Gothic Lolita-like Skirt (see Clefairies flying out of my Wallet), then to Arab Street to get some decorative Flowers for my Gothic Lolita Headdress. Hai . . . if I can finish my GL costume by today nite, I'll send Celebro for fixing on Tues; if not, Thur or Fri or next week (I WANT TO CONTINUE DOING MY WEBSITES!!!!)

This Wed, I'll be going with Himi, Lizzy, Parish and others for a little Original Cosplay. Am doing Gothic Lolita cause I'm itching to do it again. Have decide to wear that Black GL-like Shirt my sis gotten for me, that skirt from Chinatown, White Wig (from my Sevothtarte Costume), Headdress, Lace Gloves, Black Pantyhose and Mary Janes, Blue Face Paint as Lipstick and a buncha blue roses from my Poly Diner & Dance last time. Hope I'll look better this time compared to the previous one. For the Headdress, got a basic idea what to do (Base Cloth Silky Satin, 2" by 12" with White Laces and Center Ribbon) and will sew it later today.

Oh! Forget to mention; I finished the base of my Gothic Lolita Veil on Sat Evening so now only need to cut the netting to be more oval-like or somthing and add lots of purple flowers around the headband. Will wear it with the GL dress I'm planning to be done with my Vanilla Costume. But I may also need to get a Black Lycra Tights/Leggings if I can afford it but then again, I should spend the money on a White one instead for my Vanilla Costume. I can always just wear a Black Pantyhose. -__^

Okay, off now to do some stuffs as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home