The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, October 03, 2003

Cut Out The Mock-Up . . .
Now need to sew it together and finish the edges. And unfortunately, the SGD1 fabric was only 48" wide so the mock-up is too short. The actual fabric on the other hand is 55" after washing so I'll have no problem cutting out the 50" width needed for each cloak. And I think I need to reduce the neck hole to 6" instead and keep the length of the hood to 20".

Later, will have to fix the picture of Gandalf Fellowship Cloak as asked for by Cat at the ML. Will have to read through hers and others explaination on how Gandalf's Cloak was shaped. Might have to do another possible picture too; the problem is the bottom shape and the neck hole. -__-

And I also need to fix the picture of the Lothlorien March Warden Cloak. After cutting the neck hole of the Fellowship Cloak Mock-Up, I realized that it's can be more of an oval or even circle rather than 2 semi-circles. Okay, will settle that later and also do the paper pattern. -__^

Ps: I had been watch/listening TTT everyday again; today alone twice while doing my pattern and surfing the net. ^__^ Had been listening/watching FOTR & TTT at least once a week actually since I gotten the VCDs/DVDs last Nov. And as usual, every time I gotten a new one, I ended up watching/listening to it daily for a few weeks! Maybe later, I'll change over to FOTR: EE DVD instead. Oh! The Subtitle can be such a blessing sometimes. -__^ Been learning what they were actually saying ever since I gotten TTT & FOTR: EE DVDs.

Pss: Oh yes, the Helm's Deep Wall had been exploded just now. As usual, I spotted some Clefairies flying off into the sky. LOL!

Psss: Arwen at Helm's Deep is getting clearer and clearly to me at every viewing! ^__^ Naughty Girl! -__^ Always running off on her horse to rescue her boyfriend. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home