The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, October 03, 2003

Going Start Soon
Did the paper templates for the Fellowship Cloak last nite (morning actually since it was 2am in the morning). The cloak part is about 5-10" too short (it was just nice for me, stopping at mid-calf but must consider the seams for the actual cloak) and I did 3 different templates for the Hood. Am looking through others' Fellowship Cloak now to see how long the Hood suppose to be (looks like about 1/3 the length of the Cloak). Am also considering wherether I should wash all 18 yards of the wool fabric cause I realized, after washing, it kinda become fuzzy (hmm, maybe I should had added the Softerner when I wash them). Anyhow, 18 yards may stretch to the 4th storey of the flat. O__O Anyhow, what's the chances of the cloaks get washed later?

Okay, got to continue evaluating now and then make the Mock-ups. Maybe I'll get to do at least 1 set of the Fellowship Cloak today . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home