The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, October 02, 2003

Yes, Yes. . .
I'll do my Fellowship Cloak Mock-Ups now. -__- Yes, it's past Midnight but I slept just now from 7pm to about 9pm so I can last till the wee hours. Frankly, feel like skipping the paper pattern and do the mock-up instead as the Fellowship Cloak pattern is straight forward. It's the Lothlorien March Warden Cloak that is bugging me and required a lot of tweening since Julia didn't really give any measurements (anyhow, she is tall, even taller than her husband so it will probably not suit me -__- ).

Okay, got to get to work rite now. I really want to do some Fit on Rish this Sat for her Sam's Cloak. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home