The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, September 22, 2003

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Am very sleepy now. Need to sleep now. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anyhow, on Sun, I finally went to Clark Quay Sunday Flea Bazaar and fulfil a few of my unwritten Wish-List Items:
- 1997 Hong Kong Handover SW Figures Set- Villians
- TTT Easterling Action Figure
Both for SGD60 (SW was originally SGD39.90 while Easterling SGD25)
- TTT Prologue Elven Warrior SGD33 >__<
- Neo Reloaded Figures SGD39.90

Well, I still need the Elven Archer with Berserk Action Figure (anyone want to buy a loose Berserk from me?) but the 2 sets I saw on Sun cost SGD38 and SGD49 per set. >__< Actual price was SGD24.90 I think while the normal figures are SGD14.95 each. Will try this Sun if I can move my butt to Clark Quay again, especially that it's easier to get there now with the NorthEastLine/NEL available.

Oh! I want to kick myself yesterday when I realized I forget to get the 3 Ringwraith Minitures at SGD24.90. -__-

Hmm, should I get the Fellowship Gift box that cost SGD149.90 cause it'll help me to forgo needing to get the individual figures. And I NEED to study Boromir Costume, other than refering to the photos and others tutorials.

That reminded me, I need to go to Little India to look for Kheldar's Shirt Sleeves Fabric.

After the trip at Clark Quay, went to disturb Aisyah at her stall at Liang Court, followed by watching that "Mr. & Miss Cosplay Contest". Guess what about the contest; IT SUCKS BIG TIME!!!

This is the list of contestants at the event:
1) Cupid
2) Angel
3) Robin Hood
4) Japanese School Girl
5) Samurai
6) Zorro
7) Cinderella
8 ) Angel Sanctuary Group
(a buncha of 4 newbies cosplayers I saw at Confest & Taka Cosplay before)

Contestants 1-4, 6 & 7 I can tell are using rented costumes (from Joy's or No. 1 Costume Costume) cause I saw a few of them there before and the costumes came in the Brown Plastic Bags (when I rent costumes from No. 1 Costumes Costumes, that's what the costumes came in). And maybe they were "paid" to come in case no cosplayers turned up.

1st Prize goes to Samurai guy and 2nd goes to Zorro.

See! Now only their costumes sucks and all except No. 4 and 8 has no connection with Japanese (it was suppose to be a Japanese Fair), so did their performances. Contestants 1-7 are like some under 12 year old kids parading their costumes at some Fancy Dress Contest. *roll eyes*

Pity, my camera choose to rewind my film before I can take any pictures of those kids. Yes, and pity those Newbies Cosplayers choose not to keep in touch with the rest of the Cosplaying Community cause they would had seen our warnings to not enter the contest. I really wonder why I had got to know a few people already before I first started cosplaying at MAC Cosplay 2001 and gotten to know the latest news, warning etc etc. Oh ya, because I was already actively posting at the SGCosplay Mailing List a few months before the event when I became interested in cosplaying. Well, I did help some people with my current knowledge of Costuming didn't I? -__^

Ps: I gotten SGD10 worth of Sashimi Sake/Raw Salmon. Trying to make it last till this Wed or Thur. -__-

Oh! I saw saw the idiot, her sister and their friends at Liang Court. They were happily taking photos of those half-pass-six contest contestants. @__@ Luckily none of them recognized any of the Cosplayers who were behind them (including me). Hmm, I bet they didn't do their homework on what is really cosplay (hey! I recognized Reiko, Kurama, their sis, Lynn, Raydance, Stephenie Snowheart & her sisters and a few others from previous cosplay photos when I attended MAC Cosplay 2001! The only one I didn't was Yuanie cause her "makeover" kinda make her look so different.)


Yesterday (Mon), I finally managed to recharged the new battery for Celebro. So now I can work for only 2 hours on him.

Also tried to recharge the "spoil" one and it DID get recharged. O__O Donno how much got in cause I had to end the recharging session at 1830h before the lights turned yellow, as my dad was coming home. Well, if it still can be used, then I can kinda use Celebro for about 4 hours. Can't wait for Celebro's AC/DC Adapter/Recharger arrive in 2-3 weeks times.

Okay, gone for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home