The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

I Forget!!!!!! @__@
Aisyah & Miza birthday was yesterday and I forget to send a birthday SMS. @__@ I did remember yesterday afternoon but fell asleep from noon to late evening, then rushing to check my mail, the MLs, Forums, then dinner at Restu Seafood Restauraunt, the check online again and now it way past midnight. >__< Will send the SMS tomolo and maybe give them a card when I meet Aisyah this Sun at her Booth at Liang Court. Well, present, I already thot of giving them something related to their LOTR Costumes/Armor so it'll come much later. -__^

About Celebro, forget to recharge the other Battery Pack yesterday. But I did use it for awhile to let go of my longing for him. -__^ Well, didn't do much as I had little inspirations and a lot of stuffs that I'm suppose to add on are inside my CD-RW or this Computer. Will try to do a bit more later.

Currently, "finishing" the LOTR: The Singapore Project 2003 Website is on the top of the list of Websites to finish. I'm also gonna move it over to Geocities instead cause Geocities Ads are smaller. Still need to add the proper pictures of the various characters and costumes, the members' previous costumes photos, make the Tutorial longer and more information (currently it's just the basics) and add more links to the Link page.

Next will be my Cosplay Website. This will be the 4th time I'm attempting to do one and I must make sure I DO back up everything this time. Hmm, wonder how much will a ZIP Drive cost so that I can easily back up my files. Still not sure under which username I'm gonna put it (no, I'll not create another Yahoo! Username; I already got 5 currently!). The basics are there but it's still far to go. Haven't even finish a single page explaining about my costumes thou' I had completed quite a few. -__-

After that, got to finish my Star Wars Website (redoing it from Scratch) and edit my Imperial Royal Guard Website. Don't think I can start on my planned Darth Vader & Darth Maul Websites any time soon as I want to be unique about these 2 sites and uniqueness requires time to think about and I have plans to put up a lot of stuffs I had personally collected in them.

While on Celebro, the Toshiba Technician that day told me that to solve my Window problem (courtesy of that darn virus and my slow Norton Anti-Virus program), I have to reboot my harddisk so will loose all my Data for the 2nd time. O__O But since my computer is still functioning, I must painstakingly back up all my files and this will be difficult cause my data is over 1/2GB I think. And that means also I have to kidnap the MS Office 2000 and Norton Anti-Virus CDs from my dad when he's away at work (we both are still not in good terms). I know that my Office Programs now are Office XP, thanks to Faiz but I'll still need the base programs. And I hope my Adobe Photoshop 5.5 CD is still working (I know my Adobe Photo Deluxe is still working cause I regulary use it to update my Photo Deluxe program in this and Celebro whenever there is a need to install new Celebration-related stuffs which can only be gotten at certain times of the year). So I think the easily way to solve this problem is to get the ZIP Drive; 250MB one will be best so I need not use up too many diskets (though I have almost 100). Anyhow for safety sake (since from my experiences, CD-RW can loose some of my data, most of the time it's due to my bro's PC; or get locked suddenly), I need to keep all my Data in all 3 forms of external data keepers: Disket, CD-RW and ZIP Disk. Maybe can throw in this computer too but that means I have to disinclude my "Project I" stuffs.

Well, guess I have to find out the pricetag of the ZIP Drive, consult some people about where the best to get them etc etc. Currently, I can only think of Faiz. -__- And that also means I have to withdraw more money. >__<

Okay, since I donno wherther I'm wide awake or sleepy, I need to settle some stuffs in my room before turning in. Tomolo I might need to go get my Wig (only 2, not 3! >__< ).

Err, no Clefairy, I can't open up my Prologue Elven Warrior and Easterling Action Figures. No, you also cannot bring them to bed like u did to Haldir. O__O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home