The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, September 29, 2003

Feel A Little Better Now . . .
Really feel like taking the so many surgical knifes and blades I have to slit my throat or let my Witchking Sword taste its first blood yesterday. Bet if any thieves or rapist tried anything on me yesterday, I'll slit their throat from end to end and pull out their still beating heart and throw it into a blazing fire! >__< Yes, I'm a Psycho; had always been all my life!


Anyhow, on a good point, I found someone selling the Rubies NewLineCinema Elven Brooch for just USD7.99 before shipping cost. Well, ~USD4 more than the actual price I think but that is the cheapest around and the only seller that can cater to the at least 5 sets I need for my Fellowship members and myself. But I'm being very caution rite now cause I fear Toy 'R' Us might bring them in.Darn! Can't they display their Halloween Stuffs now and not this Wed or next week? -__- And I still need to buy a lot sets of Space Ear Tips for my Elves and Hobbits and Uruks. -__-

Will see how later.

Oh! I gotten back Hassan's Ringwraith Robe from Yazid and my Darth Maul Costume Set from Anas. The cute thing is, Anas gave me a Padem Blaster-like prop made from wood. LOL! Something to make me start smiling again today. -__^ The Barrel is a bit bigger but it's interesting. -__^

Okay, off now. I been wanting to dig under my bed and get rid of some stuffs there for quite sometime now to make more space for my other stuffs. Hai . . .if u love it, u have to let them go . . . (or find proper sleeves to store them!). >__<

Hope I'll recover from my latest bout of depression soon . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home