The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, October 03, 2003

Finish It! ^__^
The Version 2.0 pattern of Gandalf's Fellowship Cloak. ^__^ Had posted it in a Webpage with reference picture and pictures of Maul wearing the Mock-Up. Well, it looks a bit weird on Maul but that is probably because I didn't dare trim off the sides yet till the pattern is approved so just folded them in.

Had also posted it up at the ML so waiting for the verdict from Cat and rest. -__^

No; I am not planning to do Gandalf's Fellowship Cloak cause I don't need one and it need a really WIDE fabric, about x2 the height of the wearer. Okay, maybe can also try to make a seam along the shoulder BUT it will still need a 60" wide Fabric of 4m long, and of a rather soft and drapy fabric (the Wool Fabric am using for the Fellowship members is a bit stiff). It's my usual curiousity that got me into this mess. O__O

I need to sleep now . . . Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -__-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home