The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, October 03, 2003

"Finished" The Mock-Up . . .
It's looks okay IMHO and the length was also correct for me BUT that's because I don't hem the bottom. But the drape looks good and the Hood seems long enough, though a bit of a squeeze. Maybe for the actual, I'll keep the Cloak length (when cutting) at 50" and the hood at 25" (30" will be too long IMHO). It'll be easier to cut off the access later. Hmm, think I can start on Mon the cutting of the actual cloaks if I don't Pre-Wash the fabric and by Wed if I do. Okay, why not make it like this: cut off 110" and wash it, this time with Softerner. -__^ And I think I better make a proper paper pattern to make my work easier as my free hand drawing of a semi-circle sucks. -__-

Got to work on the picture of Gandalf Fellowship Cloak now. Oh, yes, gonna start blasting FOTR: EE soon to keep myself company. -__^

(Hmmm, can't believe that Isildur was such a brave son of Elendil, to take the trouble to save the White Tree before he and his people escape from the Rage of the Valar, and yet he was easily corrupted by the One Ring)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home