The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

FUCK YOU KARIN!!!!! X-( HOPE YOU MEET WITH AN ACCIDENT RITE NOW!
The Ass Karin had submitted my scan of Arwen in her Blood Red Dress from Roadshow 12 to TORN and LovelyLivTyler.Com! X-( FUCK HER! It took me an arm and leg to get it and scan it and I HAD SPECIFICALLY STATED that I WILL SEND THE SCAN AND LOTS MORE to TORN and LovelyLivTyler and she jolly send in my scan and get all the Credits! STUPID ASS!!!

First it's those IDIOTS & MORONS from that STUPID Group, now is this IDIOT CALLED KARIN!!!! FUCK ALL OF THEM!!!!!

Like this, I WILL NOT DISTRIBUTE ANYMORE SPECIAL STUFFS ONLINE AND THEY CAN GO AND FIND THE STUFFS THEMSELVES AND GET THEMSELVES BANKRUPT GETTING IT!! FUCK YOU KARIN!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home