The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, September 20, 2003

Report For Sat, 20th Sept . . .
Went to Youthpark today before noon to get my Gundam Model Kit, won in the M.A.G.E. but the item wasn't there so had to leave my name and contact no. for them to contact me as soon as they find where in the building they kept that Model Kit. -__-

Later, went to Sembawang Music Store to find that new CD I want called Beyong Imagination by Opera Babes but it wasn't there (sold out) so off to HMV "across" the road. Found the CD in the Classical Music Section (so that's where all the New Age Music also go to) and it cost me SGD19.95. Am listening to it now and I think my favourite is still the one that introduce me to it, O Fortuna; which some LOTR fans used in their Fan Made ROTK Trailer.

Later, met with Sara Shufen to accompany her to Arab Street to get her cloths for her costume.

Next went to Liang Court Kino to meet with Shuhui to pass her the money to transfer USD150 into my PayPal account so I can start paying for my USD25 Elven Brooch and other stuffs (NewLineCinema-Rubies Elven Brooch, Evenstar etc).

Okay, off to bed now. Tomolo must wake up early to attend the 5th Anniversary of this Precient and later go to Clark Quay to find my LOTR & SW Stuffs and 3.30pm next door to Liang Court to observe that "so called" Cosplay Competition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home