The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, September 19, 2003

This Is Funny! ^__^



Frankly, if I am Arwen, I'll take the ship with Legolas & Gimli after Aragorn died. -__^

Anyhow, I gotten Celebro back and now got to find time to recharge the new battery pack for 6 hours. I only managed to sneak off 30mins just now so another 5hours and 30mins more to go. After that, I need to *try* to redo or update the LOTR: The Singapore Project 2003 website to include more photos and more infos with the 2 hours I can get from the battery pack. Frankly, I feel like moving the website over to Geocities since there is less Ads there compared to Tripod.Com. -__- Will see how when I got Celebro working full swing again in 2 weeks' time. -__-

Tomolo, I'll need to get my Prize from M.A.G.E. and meet Sara/Shufen to go to Arab Street to accompany her. After that, I'm tempted to go to IKEA to get more boxes. But I might want to change one of the boxes I had bought on Thurs for a smaller/slimmer one as I can't seems to fit it anywhere (tho' I love the size which allow me to just dump most of my remant cloths inside). And is it just me or the IKEA Store sell the 200g Smoked Salmon much cheaper than Carrefour or Cold Storage at SGD8.50?

Okay, got to go now and settle some stuffs. Like properly drawing the parts for Kheldar's Boromir Costume and my Haldir/Rumil March Warden Costume . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home