The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, November 14, 2003

Did I Mentioned That I Had Gotten . . .
My Neo and Trinity Shades from Replica Collection on Wednesday? The Neo one is a little let down as the frame is very thin but I'm a relatively careful person so it'll survive. The Trinity one is great. Had e-mailed them asking how much I owned them and to what ID I should pay up to. -__^

Hai . . .I owned a lot of report. Will try to write them out tomolo or the day after. The point is, I'm trying to get away from the Internet so I can do my costumes and props. Will try.

Ps: My Notebook Wallpaper now is that of a Gollum-like Frodo. I think I missed my Darth Maul wallpaper that has his scary face covering 70% of the screen. -__-
Pss: Am on LOTR Wallpaper Making Spree.
Psss: Must do the same with Star Wars soon
Pssss: Why am I smelling food at 2am in the morning? Who's cooking bread and roast chicken and so many other good food? O__O
Psssss: I Need to go to sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home