The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, November 08, 2003

I Trashed Trinity Tonight . . . .
Okay, frankly speaking, I wasn't really Trinity for the FFSG The Matrix Revolution tonight.

Choose not to take out my Mock Turtleneck T-Shirt as I know that stupid scar will show up near the collar area and the weather today was also cold. And I didn't get my Trinity Shades from Replica-Collection.Com today either (are they really serious about had sent out my Neo and Trinity Shades before I can pay them? O__O I thot, pay first, then get it item. What? They follow Kedai Emas Kampung Melayu Slogan is it? "Pakai Dulu, Bayar Kemudian". Anyhow, since I'm kinda a honest person and I still got the cash, I'll pay up as soon as my shades arrive this Mon or Tues) while me wearing my Track Pants & Combat Boots, and my hair isn't combed or sleak properly. So I just be "one of those Ship Crews" although everyone was calling me Trinity tonight. -__^

Anyhow, Revolution was good and I have to force myself to go for second rounds again in my NEW Neo Coat. Yes, Precious; I now LOVE both my Trinity Coat and my new Neo Coat (Version 1.1 actually). Will write more about what happened just now (Sat) later today, probably after Berbuka Puasa. Lots to report actually, especially that hardly anyone actually read my Blog -__^ and this place is the place where I pour anything except my Darkest Secrets (like why I AM Jessica C. Power ^__^ ). Learned lots of stuffs today and they are to be kept as something between us ONLY.

Oh! Because Danny drag us later than expected -__-, didn't get to get my Barbie Arwen & Ken Aragorn. >__< Will do it on Mon (early morning?) and quickly get home to scan them and also a few more fabric swatchs. Oh great! Make the scanning on Tue; I still got to go to Ubin to find some cheapo but appropiate fabric for Yazid's Fellowship Cloak. -__-

Will talk more much later today or tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home